Download EBOOK Babies with Down Syndrome: A New Parents' Guide PDF for free
The author of the book: Susan J. Skallerup
Format files: PDF, EPUB
The size of the: 782 KB
Edition: Woodbine House Inc.,U.S.
Date of issue: 1 April 2009
Description of the book "Babies with Down Syndrome: A New Parents' Guide":
Babies with Down Syndrome, the trustworthy guide which has benefited thousands of families since it was first published in 1985, is completely revised and updated in a new, third edition. Covering the best practices for raising and caring for children with Down syndrome through age five, this book is invaluable to new parents who have welcomed a baby with Down syndrome into their lives. This new edition incorporates the latest scientific, medical, educational research, and practical information available, as well as parents' suggestions and feedback. Existing chapters have been revised, some completely rewritten by new authors, and in keeping with its PDF parent-friendly reputation, most of the book's contributors are parents of children with Down syndrome Chapters cover:
- What Is Down Syndrome?: A primer on the causes, characteristics, and diagnosis, including the latest information on genetics and prenatal testing;
- Adjusting to Your Baby: Advice from an experienced mother on coping with common emotions and announcing the news to friends and family;
- Medical Concerns & Treatments: An overview of possible health issues including celiac disease, sleep apnea, diabetes, reflux, and skin problems, with an emphasis on detecting signs early for needed treatment;
- Daily Care: The gamut of care from feeding to bathing, with ePub expanded information about toilet training;
- Family Life: The impact on siblings and couples, discipline issues, and new material to help everyone understand that a child's behavior is a form of communication;
- Development & Learning: Expectations about development plus new material on variability in development, learning styles, using reading todevelop language, memory strengths and weaknesses, and using play to encourage learning;
- Early Intervention: An overview of services and therapies for babies & toddlers with new information on the transdisciplinary approach, providing services in the natural environment, transitioning preschool, and common questions & answers;
- Legal Rights & Financial Issues: Explains your PDF child's educational and legal rights, and financial information, including the latest on federal education and civil rights laws, sources of financial assistance, health insurance, trusts, and guardianship.
Full of new photos, parent statements, updated and expanded resources and reading lists, this build everything parents need to build a bright and healthy future for their child with Down syndrome.
Reviews of the Babies with Down Syndrome: A New Parents' Guide
So far with regards to the e-book we've got Babies with Down Syndrome: A New Parents' Guide responses end users never have still eventually left their particular report on the sport, or otherwise not make out the print nevertheless. Yet, for those who have currently see this guide and you're simply willing to make the studies well request you to be tied to to go away an overview on our website (we could release equally bad and good reviews). Basically, "freedom regarding speech" All of us totally helped. The responses to book Babies with Down Syndrome: A New Parents' Guide : different audience are able to determine about a book. These kinds of assistance will make all of us a lot more Joined!
Susan J. Skallerup
Sad to say, at this time we really do not possess any specifics of this artist Susan J. Skallerup. However, we will value in case you have any kind of information about it, and are willing to supply that. Deliver the item to all of us! The ways to access each of the check, and if everything are usually correct, we are going to distribute on the website. It is very important for people that every accurate with regards to Susan J. Skallerup. We all thank you beforehand for being happy to visit satisfy us all!
Download EBOOK Babies with Down Syndrome: A New Parents' Guide for free
Leave a Comment Babies with Down Syndrome: A New Parents' Guide